Sunday, December 4, 2011

Look ma! I'm still fluffy!

Ok so 3 weeks after my first post in which I promised to exercise, eat healthy, and generally not be lazy, I am still fluffy, not eating as healthy as I should, and being lazy. I got sick and was down for the count for a couple of weeks, and then Thanksgiving happened followed by my first vacation in 2 years. I got back on Tuesday, and have been playing catch up all week.

HOWEVER, during that time, my fluffiness and my desire to remove the weight was never far from my mind. I bought the book "Body for Life for Women" which I HIGHLY recommend. It does help you keep the motivation needed for weight removal, eating right, and exercising. Of course, it's very easy for ME to say that since I have been maintaining my fluffiness. Hopefully, once I keep trying to exercise and eat right I will stay motivated.

So, this weekend, I took my motivated self and bought some new work out gear and running shoes! After that, I got all dressed up in my cute little outfits, went to the gym, and signed up with a personaly trainer! I start with him tomorrow night! After that, I worked out. Granted, it was only for 20 minutes and I thought I was going to pass out and die of a heart attack, but I burned 270 calories on the elliptical.

My friend told me that the first 3 weeks of consistent working out is the HARDEST. Moreover, if you can make it past the first 3 weeks of consistent working out, you should be able to keep doing it. I sure freaking hope so! And the great thing about having a trainer is that I will be FORCED to actually go to the gym and haul ass because I have a big, muscley guy who is keeping me accountable, weighing me, and taking my measurements. Talk about EMBARRASSING!!!!! Funny thing is I am actually PAYING for that shit. Whatever... if it gets me fit and trim and toned and not flabby, I guess it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment