Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Frustration, set backs, douchebag exes.

I know it's been about 2 months since I posted last. I didn't read back over my last blog so I have no idea how much I weighed then but I think it was in the low 160s. I havent lost much in that time which really pisses me off. The lowest I got down to was 154, and that was this past Saturday. Sadly, however, on Sunday night I binged and yesterday I was 160. Today I was 157. Who knows what I am going to be tomorrow, but, for the moment, I am really motivated.

It's truly amazing how a conversation with your parasitical vermin of an ex motivates the hell out of you to diet, lose weight, work your ass off at the gym, and to get hot. If you are having problems staying motivated in your weight loss regimen, I highly recommend utilizing this strategy and you too will embrace and enjoy the burn in your limbs as you pump iron, do crunches, and lower yourself into lunges all day at the gym! Disclaimer: You may also feel the strong sensation to drink HEAVILY after such a riveting conversation with aforementioned douchebag; however, doing so will not help you with your ultimate goal to flaunt your hot bod in their general direction so that they weep and lament in their own pathetic, parasitical existence.
So, my dear ones, it is no longer enough to just say "No" to fluffy. It is proper (nay, necessary!) to yell and scream "NOOOOOOOOOO!" to fluffiness, fatness, "not looking hot"-ness, and douchebag vermin maggoty ex boyfriends (or girlfriends... whatever) so that we can better equip ourselves to be able to waltz our hot asses right in front of the world, swishing and swaying a silent "Fuck You!!!" to all of those individuals who have shit for brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment